went to give bid

trust me...I'm not jumping into a full resto until its time.I'm building drag boats right now.BUT when its time...I've built numerous cars...including the vette.If I build the MGB it will be because the wife like it! :thumb

Good thinkin.. keep the boss happy and earn those brownie points!

OK... sunslayer...you are smarter than cajun said you were! :thumb Because you are exactly right....gotta keep the boss happy and if an old convertible is what it takes so be it!A few brownie points are needed...she let me order this...I'll get it by Christmas!!! :rollin

jetter.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:spit kick azz deal dude, my uncle had one of those cars, red w/black guts, I was a little kid @ the time, but I always thought it was a cool car :thumb

don't let sunslayer think he's smarter than Cajun said, after all look @ Cajun :thumb:beer:beer:rollin:nono

Maybe you should give him a discount on the tint install...or something.....That was really nice of him to give it to u.

yeah-I'm gonna help him out a little. :thumb I havent picked it up yet because the garage door is 12 ft tall and the tracks the door roll on are gone!! :shock I have a garage door guy going out there this weekend to mount them so we can open the door!!! No wonder it hasnt moved in 20 years! So the guys getting his door fixed anyway. :rollin

Archived