06 cobalt suggestions

My daughter has a black 06 Cobalt that I would like to graphic up some. Is there a program that one of y'all

can post generated pics of suggested graphics. Big or small mild or wild. I don't know.

I'll let her pick and I'll buy and install if you can ship. Please include the price.

Thanks in advance! :rollin

Guest Sunlimited

Coupe, sedan? how mild or wild? I always wanted to put some mean lookin eyebrows above those rear lights on the coupe..Or you could put something like those stripes the scion tc offers.

Oh yeah oops it's a coupe! Thanks for the input. I've thought about rally stripes but that's a little too typical for me.

I did quite a bit of graphics back in the 90's but that was along time ago and I know so much more is available now. I don't

even remember the names of the companies I bought from. Penn is the only one I can think of( maybe too much :cool )!

Could you throw some websites at me?

The single stripe sounds kinda cool, 5-oh, with the body line.

CT, I usaully lean toward wild (hey, I'm a tinter :cool )

Resylers Choice is a good company really quick shipping too. I really think some type of stripe down the side that tapers towards the front would be tight. Maybe even thicker than 4-5 inches that follows the body line and goes to a point in the front. Maybe Silver with a white accent or maybe since its girly do silver with a pink accent. Oh the choices. I'll see if I can find my catolog. Or maybe do a quick photochop.

Guest Sunlimited

Get creative, some tribal graphics or something (color of the car with a white or black back), don't know, whats your daughter into? I saw a camry yesterday all lettered up cocoa krispies, with cereal all over it, possibilities are endless........By the way, none of that is really my style :rollin

Get creative, some tribal graphics or something (color of the car with a white or black back), don't know, whats your daughter into? I saw a camry yesterday all lettered up cocoa krispies, with cereal all over it, possibilities are endless........By the way, none of that is really my style :rollin

What's she into? In the signature of your reply, The Olympic rings. She's an Olympic hopeful for diving in 2012.

Cocoa krispies? :nono

I get what yer sayin, I really don't know what we're lookin' for. That's why I was hoping for some pics if the program

is available. Like the one that shows your car with different wheels, tint, etc.

Archived