A SERIOUS problem

Guest Deep

From window film magazine 2007 November/December issue

Q: Some dealers have mentioned that they have felt in the dark about the car dealer initiative. I also know in the past, information provided to film dealers was very tightly controlled by the company. Do you feel your film dealers are well-served by receiving such selective information?

A: Our new administration is open in its strategy and how that strategy is developed. We are much more open and this benefits everyone. A traditional dealer base is at the dead-center core of our strategy. This doesn’t mean we won’t develop the category beyond that, but our dealers remain the core.

In terms of information-sharing, we’ve been a conservative organization and that’s changing.

Sounds like CPFilms might be doing the same thing soon. Yes they dont openly admit it, but who would.

Guest tdmillet

I dont know where you are but here florida most people have had tinted windows at one time and they know how much it costs. most fo my customers have new cars and tell me how much the dealers charge and that they would never pay that amount. I contact the sales people and they send the customers to me directly instead of having it done there. and once and while I throw them a bone, :cool

Guest darkdan

That's what I like about XPEL. They say their plan is to get car dealers to set up accounts with us instead of going directly to them and bypassing us. At least, that's the plan now.....

Archived