best looking hp film

Im having trouble finding the nicest hp film for our shop. We started out with sungards slate (I liked the color match from a 20 to 35% but not the adhesive failures that are pooring in at this time). Were now using suntek hp & not only have we had complaints about the 20% matching up to the 40% I personally don't like the look either (the 40 has a greenish hue & the 20% more charcoal) any suggestions im open to anything at this point "high performance" hybrid film only.

.....oh and I need a vlt that will net 32% or lighter for the front roll downs :cool

Guest darkdan

Madico Onyx, but no color stability warranty. =( Nice pretty black/blue look to it.

Otherwise you can't go wrong with LLumar ATR. Check out Global's HP.

However, I suggest moving away from HP films and upselling the benefits of signal safe films. There are some metal free films out there with decent heat rejection. Madico Charcool, 3M Color Stable, LLumar ATX, Suntek Carbon.

Guest Sunlimited

Charcool has a greenish hue to it but is a really nice, user friendly film, You dont want to see onyx 2 years down the line. I asked our rep why they offer a lifetime warranty when it can't hold color for 2 yrs, never got an answer though...As DD said llumar's atr is nice as well..

Madico Onyx, but no color stability warranty. =( Nice pretty black/blue look to it.

Otherwise you can't go wrong with LLumar ATR. Check out Global's HP.

However, I suggest moving away from HP films and upselling the benefits of signal safe films. There are some metal free films out there with decent heat rejection. Madico Charcool, 3M Color Stable, LLumar ATX, Suntek Carbon.

thanks dan, yes were also using qdp ch & the dm line just in search of a nice hp film for the folks who want it. We've tried global hp it didn't seem to shrink as fast as some others, atr likes to roll right off the peel board/ glass because its rolled backwards ! :cool

Archived