Does anyone else do this.....walk through

I walked a Chevy dealership today to look at some of the new cars that were tinted on the lot for sale. It was pathetic :hmmm! You would have thought a DIY tinted 'em! Mostly Impala's, clusters bigger than the size of your hand. Daylight on the door glasses at the front and at the back...it was just sad! Looked like in house, computer cut. All the daylight gaps were in the same place on each car :nono! I just can't believe someone paying for a brand new car would except that :dance!

TTC :hmmm

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

It is amazing that people will accept that kind of quality of workmanship. I guess the BOTTOM LINE is Price. If you can do it cheap enough, they don't care about how it looks. :nono:dance

Guest thetintshop

I do that. the volkswagon dealership here looks the same way. there's no way any of those jobs would ever be accepted from my customers, much less even leave my shop. I just don't understand people buying a new car accept it already done that way.

Guest Litespeeds

Maybe the dealership threw it in to sweeten the deal for the customer. If the dealerships get their tint jobs done for around $79, like Madico is planning on doing, then the dealers can afford to throw it in for FREE just to make the sale. :dance

Guest thetintshop

the volkswagon dealership here does them before they're sold. every car on the lot is done. I guess people think it's part of the price, so they don't have to spend money to go have it done later. dumbasses.

It is amazing that people will accept that kind of quality of workmanship.  I guess the BOTTOM LINE is Price.  If you can do it cheap enough, they don't care about how it looks.  :nono  :dance

Lite,

Most new car buyers wouldn't know sh!t from clay when buying tint for the firt time.

That's how dealers get away with it.

Devil

Guest Sprinter

right you are devil and besides that the price for tint in my town is posted on the sticker as an add on if it's not factory tinted glass, and they charge up the yin yang for try 295,00 for any caddy on the lot 1,800 for the gold packages, I went to the fair last year and there was a new dodge truck and it had factory tinted rear glass and tint put on the front two and the add on price for the tint was 195.00. if I bought that truck I would say to them to strip the fromt two and lower the price 195.00, they worded it as window tinting 195 and joe customer would'nt know a thing!

another thing is if the dealer adds it to every car on the lot before it's sold and charges 260.00 for the tint job he's making 200 profit on each car he sells, most are in house here and pay the tinter 30 bucks per car!

anything added to the car makes the dealer money, thats why they add paint protection ( wax or paint sealant ) or undercoating !

Archived