Bird Droppings

Going over some corners outside of a car today when Bamm ,bird shitzz all over the corner of door and explodes like a grenade,then I started thinking about how many people get hit dead in the face while in a conversation or while just walking,anyboby else experiance the BIRD b*mb :lol I think my heart skipped a beat :lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mylude90

nah, I've never had it happen to me but my friend was tellin me a story about his dad goin to pick his ( my friends) little brother up from soccer practice and got nailed right on the head, but he was in a hurry and didn't want to be late so he just put a stocking cap on over it... :lol

I saw donavan mcnabb get sh!t on in the head during the qb challenge on ABC a couple years ago on tv. he had his hand on the ball waiting for the whistle to blow to start the drill, then you see something fall into his fro :lol6 he feels it and puts his free hand on his head and rubbs it then pulls his hand down and looks at it with this bewildered look on his face like WTF :lol:jerkit then the whistle blows and he takes off like nothing happened :lol6 they actually played it over a couple times in slow mo, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen :lol

Guest SQUEEGEE

My brother was going out on a date and brings the girl over to the house to introduce her to the family.

As they were walking towards his vehicle he got nailed something ugly buy a bird sitting in a tree directly above him.

Gooed 20-foot drop at least. With that kind of deadly accuracy I bet that bird woulda made a good tinter. :lol

I was shat on by a seagull at the city park here. My 5 year old daughter saw it happen. I thought she was gonna sh!t herself she was laughing so hard. The really cool part is that the seagull was swooping down by us and the sh!t partially tagged me in the head and the rest of the b*mb nailed guest on the chest and shoulder. :lol Damn funny sh!t.... :lol Actually it wasn't funny at all, it was kinda sh!tty... :jerkit

Archived