glass types

Guest blackglass

Guest blackglass

I have done a couple bar doors, one was single pane and the other was double. my ? is will 5% hy bread auto film break the glass?

I did cover my a$$ by saying the film is life time warrenty, but not on flat glass.

is it going to be a problem? or do you think I'll be ok

Someone might correct me on this post but 5% limo on thermo is a big no no because of the hight obsorbtion % on the specs...especially if that door gets partial to sull sun at any point...if it's totally shaded ..you'll be O.K.

never gone that dark on dual pane, if it's a door it most likely tempered glass which will help but if it takes direct sun or is shaded it MAY be a problem. I have done the same thing as OT on single pane for some restaraunts and have not had any issues YET :rollin I made sure they understood and wrote on the qoute NO glass breakage I did tell them if it happens I would put film on it at cost but the glass is thiers.

Hey Paul did Muligans in Rehoboth ever get there windows fixed. Years ago the manager called me down there to look at it and almost all of the windows had seal failure because the wrong film was used. He wanted to trade my labor for food. What a boob. I never did the job and the last time I looked close they were still all fogged up.

Guest TintPoser

What Madico came out with was a silver sunscape select product .

SL 180. it is a 8% highly reflective. It is right about what Silver 20 is. The reason that they can call it thermo safe is becaue it is Highly Reflective and has an absorption value below 45

Archived