Wish me luck!

Guest HaVoK

Hey everyone,

Well tomorrow I got called in to tint a Cutlass 4 door back window. The boss wants to see how I do with it because he is always raving about my shrinking ability and he wants to see if I can do it in one piece. I do almost everything in one piece :lol6

Well wish me luck, I hope this works out well :shock

Cheers!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rofl....

I thought that was you Brad....I remember you called me about booking a Cutlass...well now here it is my first one. Al wants to see what my new school skills can do with this baby!

Hope it all goes well!

Cheers :shock

Good luck with that widow ..it's one of the crowning jewles if you can pull it off..but don't beat yourself up if it doesn't go as well as planned..it's broke "many a tinter" . It doesn't shrink "conventionally at all on the bottom corners ...read the tips on it in the "makes and Models" section..some good tips in there ..sand your dots down good. :shock

Will do...I already read up on some of the tips...and there are some good pointers. I'm sure I will pull this one off I have confidence in myself ;) I'm actually looking forward to it. I have tons of patience and I've wanted to tackle the hard windows just to have the experience. I just hope it doesn't take me 4 hours ;)

Cheers

I have always been a wet shrinker. I tried using the baby powder before I went to work for Alfred and it made a hell of a mess so I just never bothered with it again. Al and I both use different techniques and mine seems to be a little more effective when it comes to back windows. Al hates the way I do it for hmself because he creases...but in any event I swear by wet shrinking :shock

Cheers

Archived