working conditions

Guest nicktint

Guest nicktint

hello all I am moving to new premises soon and wanted to ask all the guys if they can give me any advice on how to set up my new shop.

Ideas on keeping it clean and dust free.I have been tinting for 3 years and have quite a few main dealer contracts, however where I currently work is dusty and so when I move I want the environment to be as perfect as poss

any ideas will be very welcome thanks guys.

Guest thetintshop

wash the floor everyday, sometimes 2-3 times a day. once a month I do a thorough cleaning, wash the walls, the lights, the doors, and the dog. kannen.JPG

this girl saved my ass the other night. there was a copperhead in my shop and she came and told me. big sucker too. she walked over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me. I thought she was playing, but then I saw the hair on her back standing up and turned around and the sombitch was about 10 feet behind me. I was going to take a picture, but the damn thing started crawling towards my bathroom so I had to kill it quick. when it don't rain here, we get alot of visitors who like my wet shop floor.

Guest thetintshop

I was steve erwin mate!!!

just grabbed it by the tail!!! :lol6

YEAH RIGHT. I killed it with my water bottle. no s**t. it was close and I grabbed it and dropped it on it's head. I hate those f'n things.

Archived