Triple Pane Windows

Guest Kdkrwd

Hey All,

I have a big delima with a customer....(imagine that). I tinted some triple pane windows for an older couple. I put on a 50% film as recommended by my manufacture. Went over and over this with the customer letting them clearly know that 50% was as dark as I could go and still offer a warranty. Even told them that I understood completly if they didnt' want to put anything on at all since this was as dark as we could safely go.. The lady still wanted to put the film on...... NOW,,, she is upset that it is not dark enough. My question is ...... what to do. I mean I did EVERYTHING I told them I would do... But as a business owner, we want our customers happy so what is my responsiblity. I hate bad Publicity but as I said I did what I said.. Please give me some advice. Also,,,,, do any of you know of any kind of film that is made for tripple pane windows that would be darker. I want to help these people but I am afraid there is no good solution to this problem... HELPPPP!!!

Archived