Distorted view

Get a come back on a 03 Accord four door today. She had a problem with distorted view through rear window, she didnt raise hell just kind of bummed. I took a look and what it is because of the thickness of the film, 20% HP Johnsons on the defroster lines it kind of looks distorted through the rear view mirror. I explained this is unavoidable and she accepted it but she didnt really seem satified. Never had this happen before. :drevil :booga

Guest Litespeeds

I have seen some problems with Johnsons where the adhesive looks kind of melting around the defrost areas so when you look at the overall view, it looks distorted. It is even more noticeable when you are driving at night with headlights behind you. I don't think the Accord defrost lines are that thick. Lexus are the really thick ones. I can almost bet that it will get alot worse by next summer. :drevil

I've noticed on my dad's hyundai matrix which has johnson's installed has a lot of large defroster lines ,at night when you look behind you headlights reflect of all the lines! bit off putting but nothing you can do about it! :booga

Archived