is ziebart really that good??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may not like what I'm going to say...but it's your post ...so I'll call it as I see it. The difference in the customers that you will draw to yourself is the same type Zeibart will draw...I say this because you only have 1 yr experience in tinting. So I assume your prices are as reasonable as thiers. Only difference is that they've been around for a long time where you have not. I would go to someone with lots of experience myself, however , if it's a price thing as it is more many and don't care about individual experience, I'd probably pick "Z" as well...sorry to say, but just starting out...your going to lose to the BIG GUY till you gain more yrs. under your belt.

Guest TINTFXold

please understand that we arent bashing Zeibart as a company we are saying that a tint job is going to be better from someone that SPECIALIZES in tinting.

Its like going to a family physician for an open heart surgery. The basic knowledge of the body is there but not knowing the fine details render the family doctor helpless in the long run :lol

Archived