Flat Glass and Auto TINTER Need ASAP

Guest US Solar Management

Guest US Solar Management

New shop in Sunny Orlando, Fl looking for experienced window TINTERs for residential/Commercial and Automotive installations. Business is great and we need help. E-mail me at joe@browndogonline.com

Guest Bluefeather

:thumb

My name is Louis Bluefeather and am a 25 yr. experienced window tinter in all aspects of the industry such as marketing, sales, training, and installation of commercial, residential, auto, and marine window tinting. Unfortunately, I am currently "STRANDED!" in a small town in Oregon called Sublimity (pop. 1,100), working for a company that can bearly supply me enough work to pay my rent. Therefor I am hereby replying to your add because I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot and at this point am looking for a legitimate job and am willing to relocate if neccessary. I realize it's a long way from here to there and I've never been to Orlando before although I have been to Florida, anyhow my email address is bluefthr@nativeweb.net and if you are still looking for someone who is well experienced and honest, let's communicate. Louis Bluefeather