illegal tint

these idiots called today and said they just got a ticket for illegal tint, they wanted to come by and have us look at it eventhough we DID NOT tint it :lol they were simply looking for somebody to tell them the police were WRONG, because they have had this tint for 2 years with NO problems :thumb well today was your unlucky day assholes it finally caught up with you :nc

the film read 12% my boss took the reading and said "THATS WAY TOO ILLEGAL" :lol then the guy starts saying we tinted their car and its alot darker than the truck :thumb focking customers :lol I dont know what they were trying to get at, at first I thought they were trying to balme it on us :nc it didnt have our sitcker or any paperwork. turns out they were just wanting to cry about having illegal tint since they got caught finally and wanted us to meter the tint because I guess they thought the cop was LYING.

typical bunch of @$$%ole customers. as soon as something goes wrong they start looking for a way out......FACE UP FUCKERS you got illegal tint pay the damn fiddler, your billy badass with the dark tint REMEMBER!

:lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have a thread for Newbies to direct them to posts like this one as a preventative for "unnessesary" future posts on illegal tint. live by the sword, die by the sword.

jackasses............take it back to where you had it tinted

:thumb dont take it to the only shop in town that is adament about doing legal tint and blame it on them :lol

GRASPING AT STRAWS, we tinted their other car so obviously we inherited this truck also :nc

Archived