DIY called for help

Guest Evo

I got a call yesterday from a guy that went to home depot and bought tint for his office and applied it himself....Today Im going over there to remove and retint the right way.....gatta love it! :shock

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb been there and done that, best one for me was a lady that lived in a pretty upscale country club called and asked me to stop and look at her husbands home depot tint job. I wish I had my camera with me you all would have loved it, too dark for starters, all creased up and you could see his fingerprints as clear as day. It was really hard to explain what was wrong and keep a straight face. :thumb I gave her a quote for replacing it with real film without fingerprints. :lol6 Too much I guess never heard from her again.

Guest Litespeeds

At least give the person some credit. They actually tried tinting and found out it was harder than they expected. Now let's hope this is read by DIYers and they think twice about spending money for film and wasting it by doing it themselves. :thumb

There is a reason why we (professionals) are in business!

Archived