Shop for sale

Guest DEA

I was thinking about selling one of my locations in spring 2004 and move onto a new adventure (bail bondsman), don't have a clue how much $$ tinting there for 6 years now. If I can't sell it by spring then maybe I will let one my installer run the business? :lol6 scary, If I go with my new career I just might have to closed the doors. :thumb Chances are someone would rent the space and turn key $$

If you don't get a chance to sell it, offer to let one of your installers take over let them put $5000.00 down and pay it out over 2-5 years depending on what it's worth ,better then leaving empty handed and if they fall behind on there payments and you don't like your new ventur take it back ,cean up the mess and go on. :thumb

If you don't get a chance to sell it, offer to let one of your installers take over let them put $5000.00 down and pay it out over 2-5 years depending on what it's worth ,better then leaving empty handed and if they fall behind on there payments and you don't like your new ventur take it back ,cean up the mess and go on. :thumb

One problem I'm moving to Atlalta, thought about it to far apart my sister will run the other location that has a ten year lease. This location lease ends in spring 2004

Alot of times these owner finace deals don't work out,but if you don't get a buyer and 1 of your employees takes over even if he puts something down and only pays you for 6 months and things don't work out a least you got a little something out of it :thumb

Guest Sprinter

yea pay him to run the place and you can check in every so often, if you trust the guy or like you said have your sister run it or have check onit every couple of days!

Archived