explosion

Guest mushroomhead

Guest mushroomhead

about a mouth ago I was putting a three color flame job on a nissan truck . the owner had just did a bed cut out to install a air bag system . I was cleaning the window and noticed these dots all over the back window on the outside . icalled the owner over to show him so I didnt get the rap for them . he said it was from welding up the four link the sparks burned the glass . anyway with him still watch I laid down the red tint and made so layout marks I decided to set the tint a little more and when I push on the glass it just blew up . never had that happen before

:) I hate when a car comes in that has had body work done to it (welding) and the glass is all pitted like that. After the install it looks like it has mass dirt in it and trying to convince the customer that their 92 acura legend was in an accident and had body work done on it before they bought it is very frustrating. I went as far removing the film and letting them feel the pits and then putting it back on to prove my point.

True td. It is like a 92 and I know they couldn't afford it new so that is why they just purchased it at 11 years old. But they act like they have owned it since it was new. I guess because after they bought it along with the 18" wheels a coat of wax and soaking the tires in tire dressing they know everything about the car.

Archived