Did u see Dateline tonight?

Guest tintchick

Guest tintchick

Did any of you see the Dateline special tonight on the tricks and trades of car dealerships? I found it sickening and fascinating at the same time,,,,crooks :)

I watched the whole thing. it doesnt suprise me at all. I know I hav ehad stuff forced on me like that before, when the payments are 50 bucks more than they are supposed to be you know something is wrong.

I love watching shows like that,I love buying cars even more I always do my homework before I go and I always get the deal I want,It's funny turning the tables on them.anyway that show made me want to go buy a car today the only problem is I don't have any money :lol6

well, I am going to use my focking credit union next time. this last truck I bought I goe 5.9% for 60 months so I didnt feel I got it in the azz too bad, my damn credit union % was more, which sucked.

Guest thetintshop

I had a guy come in with a new truck the other day wanting an eyebrow. the rest of the truck was already tinted. he said they "threw it in on the deal". I said "oh no, you paid for it". he said "no, they threw it in". I said "sir, I used to work at a car dealership, they don't throw ANYTHING in on the deal, trust me. you paid for it, and probably paid about twice too much".

those car dealerships have ways of making things "disappear" on the invoice. they can charge you $800 for a tint job, or another accessory, and you would never know it. you're payment only goes up like $18-$25, so the customer never knows what they're really being charged.

I hate car dealerships, bunch of focking crooks. that's why I only lasted three weeks, I have a conscience.

Archived