37 years old resident of Latvia, 11 years in window films, need marketing director work in some huge company like MADICO, CPFilms, Sun Gard, Hanita e.t.c.

Need salary appr $ 300 000 per year + all job xpenses + ticket to Jamaica from Riga ( 2 times per Year for 3 persons). My e-mail: leonard@filmZ.lv. And please:

I will do what I think I have to do. No other ideas. Leonard

Am I reading these figures right?? :shock  :nope If you can find what your looking for Leo...let me have the job and I'll split the money with you and I'll do all the work  :nope

:lol:thumb:thumb Of course I am kidding... But as we say here in Russia:

"In every joke is a part of truth". When I worked with Solar Gard, their marlketing director have $ 180 000 per year. I saw results of his work :lol:hmmm:hmmm I will tell nothing about it. I am happy to work on myself, but when I see window film manufacturer struggle, I saw that they have NO IDEA'S. I have so lot of tham that I can sell some ideas to grey film manufacturers :nope:lol:nope

The only way you can make that kind of money in this industry is to work for yourself, and that would be a small percentage  of peaople that can take home over  80k a year (not gross)If you want to change careers may I suggest medical school. :nope

:hmmm:lol:nope Thanks, U can see my answer to TintWizard. Of course nobody will pay such money. But as I know manufacturer spend huge marketing money - they simply threw their money on air. They have IWFA which do nothing and they pay HUNDREDS THOUSAND to be the members etc... Of course I am kidding asking $ 300 000 per year.. But for this money I can have a rest one year :lol:nope:nope - I am tired of work - I have no holidays since capitalism became here in 1989 :thumb:thumb:shock

The only way you can make that kind of money in this industry is to work for yourself, and that would be a small percentage of peaople that can take home over 80k a year

Is that a true figure??

Not that I'm pushing to make that much... but at the place I used to work at - we were trying to figure out how much my boss was making... We think at least 100k/yr.

I don't know how his company compares with others in terms of size - He has 4-6 installers working for him, 2 sales guys, and two office persons. He says he's the biggest outfit in this area - NJ/PA/DEL, which maybe he is... dunno. Does mostly flat glass residential, although this year he started doing cars pretty majorly.

If I can do 10% what he does, I'll be more then happy.

RoAcH

Archived