what's next?

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

a few years ago, it was the "glitter" or "rainbow" tint. then it was colored. the past couple years has been the "mirror" tint. there's always a "fad" tint around, :gaybooga , so what's coming next? any predictions?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

the tint graphics or tattoos are kinda catching on around here. I've had two guys in the past week ask about them. of course they had trucks with the factory darkened glass, so they were bummed when I told them it wouldn't show up from the outside. maybe this fad will get more people to buy trucks without that crap.

Guest mosolarpro

the grafix in film is growning here and with my new plotter hoping to get more now, makes it alot easier just put a hot rod vw bug and a 57 chevy in my back window, gets alot of compliments already

Guest GeorgiaTinter

I agree. I have a (What else?) UGA "G" in my back glass that gets a lot of attention. I'm surprised to hear about the fader still catching on in places, seems to be a passing fad here. Thank Goodness!!!

I don't know that there is anything else.......fader is illegal here.....rainbow is illegal here.......mirror is illegal........graphics are close.......I think it's going to come down to how much heat and glare you can block......that seems to be the main concern of most customers, BLOCK THE HEAT AND GLARE!!!!!!

Archived