Europe is sleeping ;-(

G'day Leo,

No ones up when I'm on here either. When I'm up out of my burrow the yankees are flogging the crap out of their doonas and catching zzzzzzzzzz's. :shock

Sleep tight tinters and snuggle up whilst you think of me with it hitting 100F today and tomorrow. Fitting 7 thou security on hot glass ain't no fun and I'm back there again in the morning.

Fried devil. :lol6

Is it summer or winter in Your land  :beer ???

And what time????

It's full on summer Leo.:thumb

We nearly broke our national record of the hottest NIGHT for December on record.

It never got below 27.4 C which is about 86F. :beer

On top of the bed all night without even a sheet and even Mrs. devil was in her birthday suit. :beer

Must be all that reflected solar radiation of the full moon at the moment :hmmm giving us hotter than usual night weather.

Time for when I post is generally about 9 PM on the following day you haven't got yet.

Devil

Is it summer or winter in Your land  :beer ???

And what time????

It's full on summer Leo.:hmmm

We nearly broke our national record of the hottest NIGHT for December on record.

It never got below 27.4 C which is about 86F. :beer

On top of the bed all night without even a sheet and even Mrs. devil was in her birthday suit. :beer

Must be all that reflected solar radiation of the full moon at the moment :hmmm giving us hotter than usual night weather.

Time for when I post is generally about 9 PM on the following day you haven't got yet.

Devil

:gay :hmmm

It not so cold here - U can see on web, but of course it is not summer :hmmm

May be I have to open office in Australia - to work there in our winter :) ???

I have some hundreds rolles of Bronze 35 I don't need, may be we will install tham :thumb:):lol6 ????

Archived