SolarGard Silver 20

Im used to and love llumar and madico films.... when I went to adjust the film. the adhesive had stuck.... never happens with the llumar or madico..... cant understand why people would consistently want to use ps on flat glass...

I really dislike the ps.. found that earlier on with some global flat glass, but I read, that they've got other adhesives now for their flat glass.

That's becuase PS is for pro's !!!!!!!! :beer

Im used to and love llumar and madico films.... when I went to adjust the film. the adhesive had stuck.... never happens with the llumar or madico..... cant understand why people would consistently want to use ps on flat glass...

I really dislike the ps.. found that earlier on with some global flat glass, but I read, that they've got other adhesives now for their flat glass.

That's becuase PS is for pro's !!!!!!!! :dunno

:dunno ps is for auto & auto only or skylights in the winter imo

but yea it is for pros

Guest vclimber

Do enough flat glass and you can handle whatever adhesive they throw at you. Shouldn't be a big issue as far as skillZ are concerned. :evilgrin

Do enough flat glass and you can handle whatever adhesive they throw at you. Shouldn't be a big issue as far as skillZ are concerned. :evilgrin

I second that!!!!

Guest tintmanlibby
I would feel bad installing silver 20 on just about anything unless they wanted really high interior reflectivity at night :thumb maybe its just me, I'd atleast use a dr film

:evilgrin

Guest shadowline
I would feel bad installing silver 20 on just about anything unless they wanted really high interior reflectivity at night :thumb maybe its just me, I'd atleast use a dr film

The above photos of the silver 20 installed, were what the customer wanted, I explained about at night the film has the "reverse" effect and will act like a mirror in some ways! They were all happy with that cos at night they have the blinds or curtains pulled over the windows anyway so it does not become an issue. :evilgrin

I would feel bad installing silver 20 on just about anything unless they wanted really high interior reflectivity at night :ohcrap maybe its just me, I'd atleast use a dr film

I agree totally. Haven't used ilver films for 10-12 yrs. Get with the 21st century.

Archived