Has johnson window films gone "SunGard"?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck with that one CE....out of my last 4 orders I have had 3 that have been short on the cuts. One was a 48 x 60 that was 48 x 50 instead, next was supposed to be 36 x 80 and it was 36 x 70, then this order was 48 pieces total with 20 of them supposed to be 30 x 28 and they were 30 x 20! I was lucky that I had just rounded up the top panes to be the "same" as the bottom panes. I have to go back for 10 windows on this job now.....and it is a 1.5 hour drive each way......same thing on the other 2 jobs......

anyway...hopefully they are not just belly up all of a sudden....

Guest teamfutaba
good luck with that one CE....out of my last 4 orders I have had 3 that have been short on the cuts. One was a 48 x 60 that was 48 x 50 instead, next was supposed to be 36 x 80 and it was 36 x 70, then this order was 48 pieces total with 20 of them supposed to be 30 x 28 and they were 30 x 20! I was lucky that I had just rounded up the top panes to be the "same" as the bottom panes. I have to go back for 10 windows on this job now.....and it is a 1.5 hour drive each way......same thing on the other 2 jobs......

anyway...hopefully they are not just belly up all of a sudden....

im feeling stupid right now cause theres a t/s keeping me from going to work this morning. so, I have to ask. why do you order cuts, and not roll's and cut it your self... theres a groove worn in the floor in front of my slitter cause I didnt know you could do such a thing. I must be extra old school.

Archived