Has johnson window films gone "SunGard"?

Johnson has the pre-cut program where you have 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 inch widths to choose from. Tell them the length of the pull for each piece and they cut it, roll it up, label each one, and ship it to you ready to just drop roll on the windows.....and all this is for a very small fee.....something like $0.10 per square foot. It saves so much time....when they get the cuts right that is....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and I forgot that I've been trying to get some Scenic View film for about 2 weeks and they don't have any in stock...

I'm not saying I hope they're going out, I'm just nervous, that's all.

But, as of right now, the website's back up, and if voicemail is too, then maybe they just had a "long weekend" :thumb

I honestly think JFilms is in trouble.

During the slow months, I will be shopping to bring in new product. The constant mistakes and shortcomings from Jfilms is costing me money, clients, time, and constant aggravation.

Excluded from tint off sponsorship

pgc discontinued

popular residential films out of stock for months

shipping mistakes

defective materials

Their apologies don't pay my bills. There have been too many mistakes recently, and poor communication from their reps.

Guest crazytinter

They are not in any trouble. I just talked to them and there was a major power outage on Monday. As far as being out of film they just say International sales sold the remaining stock and will be back in later this week.

As far as being out of film they just say International sales sold the remaining stock and will be back in later this week.

Same story I got when they were out of Daylight Natural & Solar Silver for over a MONTH and a half earlier this season.

How can you leave domestic dealers with NO film for weeks at a time? During the busiest part of the season?

if they made 72" rolls I'd be using their film all the time. :shock there are several homes around that I did many years ago with JWF that still look great today. as far as automotive film... I absolutely love the greystone. as far as problems. I've never had a single problem, with shipping mistakes or defective material. of course I only use the greystone so there's not much room for error. :nuts

They are not in any trouble. I just talked to them and there was a major power outage on Monday. As far as being out of film they just say International sales sold the remaining stock and will be back in later this week.

yeah...just talked to them? Are you talking to yourself Jason?

Maybe they don't like East Coast customers? :nuts

:shock

The service seems better for the West side folks.

I enjoyed using the Vision Plus auto line, but it has been discontinued. I like the Daylight Natural Flat Glass film, if they can keep it in stock.

Shipping my film to the right address might be helpful, especially when my REP takes the order.

Archived