2008 audi a8

Guest johnanez1

Just put this on the list of cars that are twice the work they need to be there for they are twice the price. It is a high end car and people will pay for it. Patience...patience...patience

try three or four times more like it. Think of this car as an air plane needing service.Charge labor rate, X 3 hours tint time.. 4 hours trim time.Don't let this car punk you out....Remember it's America, our dollar is only worth a few dimes these days. :twocents

Guest johnanez1
Just put this on the list of cars that are twice the work they need to be there for they are twice the price. It is a high end car and people will pay for it. Patience...patience...patience

yeah your right,,,thanks man

Guest johnanez1

try three or four times more like it. Think of this car as an air plane needing service.Charge labor rate, X 3 hours tint time.. 4 hours trim time.Don't let this car punk you out....Remember it's America, our dollar is only worth a few dimes these days. :twocents

yeah I agree , I have this car waiting for me at my shop on the 21st of august..lets just say I will be up all night thinking of my day to come

Guest lordofthetints

the break lights are not so close to the glass as you might think, I find some civics and corollas to be more difficult than this audi.

I havent doen that many of them, I dont c why it would take alot of time, yeah its a lil more dificult than other cars, but not by that much.

just dont over stress it.

Guest johnanez1
the break lights are not so close to the glass as you might think, I find some civics and corollas to be more difficult than this audi.

I havent doen that many of them, I dont c why it would take alot of time, yeah its a lil more dificult than other cars, but not by that much.

just dont over stress it.

yeah your right...thanks

Archived