Media reassures Obama not Antichrist

I actually saw a news story on TV the other day that was reassuring people that Barack H. Obama is NOT the Antichrist, they even had one of the authors of "left behind" on to reassure people that anyone suspected of being the Antichrist couldn't possibly be the Antichrist.

What gets me is that it's that very media that keep presenting him as some kind of savior. :thumb

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Guest Sunlimited

I always wondered why there is such a push over who's an evangelist, catholic, muslim so on and so on. What happened to the seperation of church and state?

Guest filmslayer
I always wondered why there is such a push over who's an evangelist, catholic, muslim so on and so on. What happened to the seperation of church and state?

Look as hard as you want but you will never find the phrase " seperation of church and state " in U.S. constitution

Guest Sunlimited

Not in the constitution, but for the recent public outcry's with everything from x-mas to "in god we trust", I don't understand why the same media, and activists want to harp on Obama's religous background....

Guest pmuzik

They are harping on it because they don't have any other viable attributes they can substantiate. This guy has NO record to work with or anything they can spin up so the liberal minstream media is going to promote the anything they can about this guy to make him look good :thumb This goober is "all about change" alright but my gut tells me it WILL NOT be for the better.

I forgot to add. It's not the majority of the public's outcry that is producing all this crap about banning nativity scenes, prayer in school, references to god and such. It's the freaking little minded weeny type lawyers in the ACLU that are behind most of that shiot. And let us not forget the weak kneed judges that let em get away with it.

They are harping on it because they don't have any other viable attributes they can substantiate. This guy has NO record to work with or anything they can spin up so the liberal minstream media is going to promote the anything they can about this guy to make him look good :thumb This goober is "all about change" alright but my gut tells me it WILL NOT be for the better.

Absolutely right. This guy gets in and all the solutions he will offer to all the problems government has created will be more government and higher taxes and more :shock social engineering programs. The other guy wont be any better either. :rollin

The other guy wont be any better either. :thumb

True Dat but he does seem to change his mind less often than Obie :rollin

They are both in the pocket of the foreign lobby AIPAC, that's why they are both on the TV constantly, it doesn't matter which one wins to them, because they are both bought and paid for. :shock

Guest tallscott

It never existed!! :thumb

Archived