Exterior R20

Guest FilmBlazer

I have used Llumar RK20 on a few occasions... Solid warranty, I believe they have increased it to ten years which should be about the best you will find for exterior films. It has an SR coat :duck

Llumar also makes RR20 which is the same film without the SR coating and is much cheaper. Never used it and I prolly never will.

I have also tried Hanita's exterior 20 on a limited basis, it hung well and looked sharp but I can't comment on durability as this was very recent.

Thats all I have for you!

Good luck :twocents

Guest windowpimp

kewl to hear that llumar has a scratch resist coating on exterior.. available... I recently used some madico exterior that was supposedly a new line... had scratch resistant coating.... went real well...I loathe the non scratch resistant llumar... you think you got it down pull the liner and fingers.... aargh...

Guest NEVRL8

Used 3M without any problems and 10 yr warranty. Then siliconed the edges. I had someone cleaning windows ahead of me and then resqueeged again as they got dirty in a few minutes but was in a rooftop w/wind.

Guest windowpimp

im not sure the model name... was working for a fellow,, he had it sent to me,,, came from window systems in ontario... it was a 20% silver..... went on real nice... had the filmhandler set up on the customers deck.... slice and dice... was just over 200 sq ft... love peeling off a filmhandler... installed one day and came back the next to caulk...

Archived