wet shrink beetle bg

I like the way he organized the fingers vertically for the beetle. his advantage however, he uses a plotter (see his other vids). nevertheless, the same kind of organization may be achieved with a manually cut pattern with olfa.

d*mn I remember my first back glass - I didn't organize the fingers well that's why I got horizontal fingers.

I wonder if wet shrinking is applicable to corvettes - just wondering though regardless of the time

Guest tintmanlibby

I like the way he organized the fingers vertically for the beetle. his advantage however, he uses a plotter (see his other vids). nevertheless, the same kind of organization may be achieved with a manually cut pattern with olfa.

d*mn I remember my first back glass - I didn't organize the fingers well that's why I got horizontal fingers.

I wonder if wet shrinking is applicable to corvettes - just wondering though regardless of the time

I wonder what would happen if he use a reflective or a cer. film ! I think casper the goast would haunt that bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat ya'll think

Guest tintgod

that is one of the easier bug back windows....you can tell by the size of the matrix on the top..the three inch band is easy..and the 5-6 in band is the more difficult one.

but im going to guess he did that in about an hour..shrinking only.

Guest tintmanlibby
that is one of the easier bug back windows....you can tell by the size of the matrix on the top..the three inch band is easy..and the 5-6 in band is the more difficult one.

but im going to guess he did that in about an hour..shrinking only.

but ? I dry shrink though's that is the right way right?

Archived