Lost job

Guest Bulldog
Had a lead for 18,000 sq feet. Anyway they would only put on V-14, I couldn't talk them into anything else. So I had to pass it on to a local Vista installer. What is so special about that line of film?

This is what your manny's rep job is.....to help you bust the spec for their product and your pocket. Should have called for back up, unless your film co. is one of those that would steer the work AWAY from you.................

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I was a vista dealer years ago-one of the first around here. Vista IMO is good film but no better than others out there.Vista just sounds better than say n1020 or solar bronze 20...etc. Its a gimmick name that allows you to charge more.And you better charge more cause it costs more.Doesnt out perform just costs more! :dunno

True V-14 is a 15% DR film and there are plenty others out there, but Vista Dealers do have access to their Spectra Select Films and Harmony metal/dye "aka ceramic" series plus a nice 35% & 50% Low E film. Some of that stuff is hard to find from other MFG's.

Keep watching what Solamatrix is doing......... :thumb

I know what they are doing, been watching. :thumb

Archived