tip of the year

Guest tintmanlibby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the way he shrank the back glass . Last time I saw something cool like that was the Rcy shrink. There is one thing I learned, how not to clean the back glass. Hasn't he heard of the scrubber before? There has to be contam behind the light you can't clean cars like that unless they just rolled out of the factory.

AUTOMOTIVE INSTALLATION VIDEO (Mid Resolution WMV) this is why the huper optik network is the best in the buss. I hope everyone learns from thank you for having me on tint dude mike

got any idea how long he did it w/o the cuts?

got an unedited version of this? :rollin

I love the diversity of this business. it's like there is more than one way to do it

I loved the way he shrank the back glass . Last time I saw something cool like that was the Rcy shrink. There is one thing I learned, how not to clean the back glass. Hasn't he heard of the scrubber before? There has to be contam behind the light you can't clean cars like that unless they just rolled out of the factory.

Uh..... He noted in the very beginning that they would not cover beginner basics like scrubbing and prepping. :eyebrows

Always good to see others shrink and how they like to do it. The more people you see do it differently, the better you

can develop your own style, Grasshoppa! :evilgrin

Archived