tip of the year

Guest tintmanlibby

Guest tintgod
AUTOMOTIVE INSTALLATION VIDEO (Mid Resolution WMV) this is why the huper optik network is the best in the buss. I hope everyone learns from thank you for having me on tint dude mike

got any idea how long he did it w/o the cuts?

got an unedited version of this? :eyebrows

I love the diversity of this business. it's like there is more than one way to do it

why did you get rid of the video.... :rollin

:rollin ....maybe he got a little call from huper, and told him to take it off :) ?..but the link is above.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why did you get rid of the video.... :eyebrows

:rollin ....maybe he got a little call from huper, and told him to take it off :rollin ?..but the link is above.

Naaaa. that vid is all over the place. I think he wants others to know he can tint...and not to critize him..... :)

Guest tintguy7
will it work on a beetle? :lock

yea bra ,wait till you see what it does for those pesky dots

tried it on the beetle and gti rear and worked great!

thanks tml!

I tried the shrink method on a 4dr grand am friday...and almost lost my piece.....im sure it was me f'in it up..so I will try again....I did also do the wet the liner deal...liked it...was on a 04 viper and there is no room to frankenstine it ...I have never seen it done so the vid was a big help to some on e like me who cant read.....but the shrinking process I'll have to try again...its hard for some old people like me to change...especially when your busy id rather get it done that learn something new....but I will figure it out.....hell I dry shrink now...no more wett for me

Guest tintmanlibby
I tried the shrink method on a 4dr grand am friday...and almost lost my piece.....im sure it was me f'in it up..so I will try again....I did also do the wet the liner deal...liked it...was on a 04 viper and there is no room to frankenstine it ...I have never seen it done so the vid was a big help to some on e like me who cant read.....but the shrinking process I'll have to try again...its hard for some old people like me to change...especially when your busy id rather get it done that learn something new....but I will figure it out.....hell I dry shrink now...no more wett for me

dude I still do the frankinstine f###\k the cally roll method

Guest tintmanlibby
AUTOMOTIVE INSTALLATION VIDEO (Mid Resolution WMV) this is why the huper optik network is the best in the buss. I hope everyone learns from thank you for having me on tint dude mike

got an unedited version of this? :lol2

I love the diversity of this business. it's like there is more than one way to do it

why did you get rid of the video.... :lol2

:lol2 ....maybe he got a little call from huper, and told him to take it off :lock ?..but the link is above.

no huper didnt call matter of fact harry love's that I do stuff like that. it promote's the huper family nice try ,but there alway's has to be a hater in the bunch and guess what your it

Guest tintgod

got an unedited version of this? :lock

why did you get rid of the video.... :lol2

:lol2 ....maybe he got a little call from huper, and told him to take it off :lock ?..but the link is above.

no huper didnt call matter of fact harry love's that I do stuff like that. it promote's the huper family nice try ,but there alway's has to be a hater in the bunch and guess what your it

how is that being a hater? :lol2

Archived