hey tintshopky!

Wow Raphy, you're getting good at that graphics thing... :rollin

A little outline around the word 'shop' would've made it pop a little better, but nice job anyways... :rollin

Keep up the good work mang... I'll have you a design to look at for your aprons in a day or 2...

Holla...

A little outline around the word 'shop' would've made it pop a little better, but nice job anyways... :rollin

Keep up the good work mang... I'll have you a design to look at for your aprons in a day or 2...

Holla...

mang I did outline it white but I guess u cant see cause of the color of the banner :rollin

Props to GTO for helping convert to EPS for this design :rollin

Holla...

mang I did outline it white but I guess u cant see cause of the color of the banner :rollin

Props to GTO for helping convert to EPS for this design :dunno

Ok, I see it now.... looks good dood... :rollin

GTO is the mang!!! :rollin

GTO is the mang, so is everyone who has helped me throught the last few months its been a learning experience and it continues to :rollin

Dood, you've started with little or no knowledge of it and progressed nicely, big thumbs up for getting it done.

It's still a learning experience for me too.

GTOmang helps me a lot, to this day, I speak to him and John on the phone for tips and tricks at least twice a week....

You've got my number, if you have questions, don't hesitate to call... :rollin

Archived