ways to dispense film?

Im pulling out of the box off the shelf right now, and wanted some "economic" ideas to do it better ie. racks, filmhandler-although too expensive for me, please send pics also if you can. thanks for the help

are you refering to a way on how to unroll a 5' x 10' roll on a car? the best way for this is to have another guy hold the roll on the other side of the car. go for the back glass first, then cut the driver/passenger glasses. next would be the fg, followed by the rear glasses. be sure to leave a film large enought for the quarters. if you do not have another person to hold it, you got no choice but to have a cutting glass. big enough to hold the 5' width of the film. you don't want to lay your film on the floor for cutting right?

No, Im not cutting off the floor, I use a glass, I can do it by myself, I ment a cheap filmhandler. Im going to make a rack so tint will spin off like paper towels, have a measuring platform and have it roll so I can move it around the shop. I like to build stuff and just wanted to see if anybody else did. I kinda like the ladder way fivo does and others. thanks for the input

Archived