What you get for $99

Guest tint phantom

Guest tint phantom

what can you get for $99 is dirt in your tint, gaps, peeling, turn purple,or just fades away, and a warranty that aint worth the paper its wrote on. if thats what the custy's want I can fix you up.thats what I say :lol2:lol2:thumb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I justify my prices by telling people why im better, and then I ask them if they would like an appt. if they say no, I just say, "thank-you for your interest, have a nice day."

$99 tint jobs compared to a good tint job is like trying to sell a benz to someone who is looking for cheap, like a kia. the benz will obviously be better built and have a better warranty, but people still buy kias because they just dont care. and if the person cant afford it... then im sorry, but I only carry good sh*t

:thumb

The reality is for many folks in this great country ..that figure is a lot of money. And some tinters are only able to target that crowd who has less than that figure.... :beer. ... For some of us in this field that figure would cover the cost to remove Klingon film from a 06 Altima.

What people need to understand is that Window Tinting is a SERVICE.

Consumers are used to compairing prices from store to store for the same product like a TV or whatnot.

You cant do that with Window Tint 99% of the time. IF the price is LOWER THAN HELL then there is a reason for it to be that low :lol the end results will show that. Somebody is learning on your car or they just flat out suck :beer

I justify my prices by telling people why im better, and then I ask them if they would like an appt. if they say no, I just say, "thank-you for your interest, have a nice day."

$99 tint jobs compared to a good tint job is like trying to sell a benz to someone who is looking for cheap, like a kia. the benz will obviously be better built and have a better warranty, but people still buy kias because they just dont care. and if the person cant afford it... then im sorry, but I only carry good sh*t

:lol

:lol:beer:lol2

Guest tdmillet

we tint cars all day long for around those prices. micro edges, no dirt, lifetime warranty and probably the best installation in central florida. you all will do a lot better when you realize you are not selling gold. it is window film. :rollin

the problem with this is hard to explain this when ur prices are higher to customers because, most of the tint shops are doing just that, chargin 99$ so people are "shopping around" so its hard to convince sometimes. until they experience it of course.

Archived