What you get for $99

Guest tint phantom

Guest oasisglatint
Well in the DC area u can get alot for $99. Thats the average price in my area and the shop I work at has been in business for 14 years and still going strong.

We fix the $99 tint jobs :dunno

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what can you get for $99 is dirt in your tint, gaps, peeling, turn purple,or just fades away, and a warranty that aint worth the paper its wrote on. if thats what the custy's want I can fix you up.thats what I say :poop:dunno:dunno

don't forget the $99 headache

What people need to understand is that Window Tinting is a SERVICE.

Consumers are used to compairing prices from store to store for the same product like a TV or whatnot.

You cant do that with Window Tint 99% of the time. IF the price is LOWER THAN HELL then there is a reason for it to be that low :dunno the end results will show that. Somebody is learning on your car or they just flat out suck :poop

:lol

unfortunately, I think allot of us may be forced to lower prices to get business if this economy gets any worse. While I understand some on here have it pretty good where they are located, money has gotten extremely tight here, and people are shopping price more than ever. The only ones I see who aren't, are the loyal repeat customers that realize your skill, service, and overall value. :dunno

Guest tintmanlibby
what can you get for $99 is dirt in your tint, gaps, peeling, turn purple,or just fades away, and a warranty that aint worth the paper its wrote on. if thats what the custy's want I can fix you up.thats what I say :lol:dunno:dunno

my sloggan is we fixx $99 jobs :poop

Guest rondy_

nobody would pay $99 in my city for a tint job.

Maybe around $90 USD and thats the expensive one with lifetime warranty etc

We do a lot of $30 USD tint jobs with the cheapest tint on existence and sux so much when it turns purple in 6 months.

:dunno

Guest kmzeidler
nobody would pay $99 in my city for a tint job.

Maybe around $90 USD and thats the expensive one with lifetime warranty etc

We do a lot of $30 USD tint jobs with the cheapest tint on existence and sux so much when it turns purple in 6 months.

:spit

lmao..wow

that's cheap

you get what u pay for, but the ones paying only 99$ are the cheap ones and they want everything PERFECT, haha. They are killing themselves and hurting the industry. But if your charging 99$ or even 150, your not gonna last long. except maybe if your tingint out your back garage

Guest filmslayer
you get what u pay for, but the ones paying only 99$ are the cheap ones and they want everything PERFECT, haha. They are killing themselves and hurting the industry. But if your charging 99$ or even 150, your not gonna last long. except maybe if your tingint out your back garage

Been doing cars starting @ $150 going on 16yrs. now..... :spit

Archived