suntek hp

Guest tinttec

Guest tinttec

I AM CONSIDERING CHANGING FROM LLUMAR ATR TO SUNTEK HP. I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF THE QUALITY IS AS GOOD AS LLUMAR. HOW DOES THE SUNTEK HOLD UP TO THE FLORIDA HEAT. I KNOW LLUMAR HAS NO FADE WARRANTY BUT SUNTEK DOES NOT. SOME INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL IN MY DECISION.

Guest darkdan
I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF THE QUALITY IS AS GOOD AS LLUMAR.
I KNOW LLUMAR HAS NO FADE WARRANTY BUT SUNTEK DOES NOT.

I think that just about answers it.

LLumar - makes everything but the polyester. Unique "deep dye" process for color stability. Weatherable polyester.

Suntek - coater/laminator so they're not making much of the product.

Try upselling ATX. It will improve your overall margin.

The chemists that used to work for LLumar started Suntek. I was talking to them on the phone the other day and they said that they make every part of the film except the raw material of course. You can use the Carbon film as an upsell compared to ATX and make more on your upsell cause of the better cost of Carbon. Great price, customer service and Suntek Sarah is awesome to talk to on the phone.

The only problem I have is they just switched liners on their flat glass films, and now it releases almost as bad as a PS :rollin. Also there isn't as big of a selection in flat glass film but I'm totally happy with Suntek.

The chemists that used to work for LLumar started Suntek. I was talking to them on the phone the other day and they said that they make every part of the film except the raw material of course. You can use the Carbon film as an upsell compared to ATX and make more on your upsell cause of the better cost of Carbon. Great price, customer service and Suntek Sarah is awesome to talk to on the phone.

The only problem I have is they just switched liners on their flat glass films, and now it releases almost as bad as a PS :). Also there isn't as big of a selection in flat glass film but I'm totally happy with Suntek.

I agree with this, the film is just as good or better in my opinion. I have switched may shops over to suntek, I never had any problems, and cars I tinted six years ago look the same as if I did it last week.

Guest naughtydog

The only problem I have is they just switched liners on their flat glass films, and now it releases almost as bad as a PS :gasp. Also there isn't as big of a selection in flat glass film but I'm totally happy with Suntek.

I dont think they were chemists...the guy who ran Gila runs suntek.

Archived