suntek hp

Guest tinttec

I thought suntek bought cp's old equipment & aren't they across the road from each other in virginia :welcome
I got a price list from them and the prices were more than LLumar. I thought they were less?

they are less, way less in my town

thats what the lady who sent the sample said. But the first sample never got to me so I called for another one and it came with no price list so I was over it. That was last year when times were better so I emailed them a couple weeks ago for a price list and was not impressed. For the prices I got ill stick with LLumar they have never let me down going on 13 years.

Guest chriscoon

I have used both for some time now. Installation stand point, they are very similar and shrink very well. I have not notice a comeback issues with Suntek. Llumar comebacks are nonexsistent. I now use pretty much just Llumar for two reasons. First, it seems that everyone in the Phoenix area uses Suntek. So I would rather stand out a little and make it harder to price shop me. Two, after having both on my personal cars, I don't feel that Suntek's heat rejection is up to par with Llumar. I honestly think that Suntek has fluffed their numbers some. And yes I have done the same car with both films so I could compare them in the same enviroment. All in all, they are both great for installation and durabilty.

I AM CONSIDERING CHANGING FROM LLUMAR ATR TO SUNTEK HP. I WAS WANTING TO KNOW IF THE QUALITY IS AS GOOD AS LLUMAR. HOW DOES THE SUNTEK HOLD UP TO THE FLORIDA HEAT. I KNOW LLUMAR HAS NO FADE WARRANTY BUT SUNTEK DOES NOT. SOME INPUT WOULD BE HELPFUL IN MY DECISION.

I have been using Suntek's Carbon line of film since eary 05. I have alot of retrun customers who love my work and look of the tint. Never have I seen it turn purple. The Hp line might not have a no fade Warranty but the Carbon line is a good one. Suntek's Carbon

Working with this film is a snap I found it durable, easy to shrink and a good match to most factory tints.

Guest devontaye

if you are going to use SUNTEK, make sure you use the CARBON, I have used SUNTEK from day one, the Hp is OK. but the color don't hold well..........The CARBON is a good film, but the VLT is always off. Other then that it is overall a good film.

Archived