Selling My Mobile Tint Site

Guest Advanced Mobile

Guest Advanced Mobile

I have a window tint website (a lot of content has been removed as I am not tinting right now) but it still generates phone calls every month. The site is optimized for local search traffic (google window tint dana point ca) it will show up on the first page of the results.

Anyway, I need to sell the site - does anyone have any suggestions or ideas to increase the value, or how to market the site. I wish I could have bought something like this when I first started in the business but the internet just didn't exist back then...

If you want to have a look at the site here is the URL to the site - www.advancedmobiletint.com

Thank you all for any ideas and suggestions.

A....

Research it with resellers. The last domain name my partner sold went for $400. Domain names are not worth too much in todays market unless it is a name brand (ie Target, Microsoft, etc.) General domain names that do not have national or worldwide recognition are not as valuable. The coding for a website has value, but only as much as the programming is worth(website design can be a few hundreds to a few thousands) The you must weigh liabilities versus assests as to traffic. If the outlay each month is high and traffic is not as high, then the liability of the site is greater than its asset. (Traffic in clicks versus money spent for campaigns) Simply put: The domain name - minimal value, unless someone has a matching name Website - worth what it cost to design Value in useage - compare clicks (traffic) versus money spent for that traffic. If the outlay is $500 - 1000/month and the logged clicks is only a few hundred, the dolars per click is very high, however, if the outlay is the same and the clicks are in the thousands($.50/) then the value is more in line. Contact a reseller or an internet design company and ask them. You may find the value to be less or more than thought.As you saw in previous posts which were removed, traffic does not always correspond with dollar spent. Organic listings can do well also.

Archived