"Bullet resistant" window film

Guest Mitch

Stan - anytime anyone says "you suck" I think is being rude in my books.

No matter what, I would not sell any security film and make those claims. I understand different regions have different needs and different sales techniques.

I need to sleep at night and I couldn't stand having someone's life lost . . . due to inaccurate claims.

All's good. Venting done.

See and no insults were required.

:rollin:rollin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what, I would not sell any security film and make those claims. I understand different regions have different needs and different sales techniques.

I need to sleep at night and I couldn't stand having someone's life lost . . . due to inaccurate claims.

All's good. Venting done.

I agree ith ya there. I believe in Karma and need to sleep at night. All the manufacturer reps I deal with won't touch this subject due to liability issues and I am of the same opinion.

:spit

Guest tint phantom
Sorry I insulted someone, if I knew it was a women I would have chosen my words differently, this forum is sometimes very hostile!

I'm certainly not making false statements nor false promises when offering my clients a bullet resistant solution. I'm not going to discuss this any further, there is certainly a huge gap of knowledge, experience and understanding regarding this topic... just tried to shed some light...

:notwrthy

Sorry I insulted someone, if I knew it was a women I would have chosen my words differently, this forum is sometimes very hostile!

I'm certainly not making false statements nor false promises when offering my clients a bullet resistant solution. I'm not going to discuss this any further, there is certainly a huge gap of knowledge, experience and understanding regarding this topic... just tried to shed some light...

:notwrthy

Woman or not, it is still an insult!!!! Seems to be a sexist way of trying to back pedal...................... :hmmm

I believe....We did it...But - afraid reccomend :notwrthy

You guys threw grenades at your film. :nuts:nope

:lol2 Kind of harsh but I'll take a "you suck" or even a "jackazz" any day over STFU or some of the other unmentionables that get lobbed at others around here. :hmmm

Hey, V, who's lobbing their 'UNMETIONABLES"???? What is this, a Tom Jones concert???? :hmmm

UPDATE: World ACE now claims to achieve UL 752, Level 2 testing compliance for bullet resistance for "their" 300-series 14-mil safety film. I'm not buying it. :bingo Is anyone else?

Archived