08 Ducatti Superbike 1098s

Guest Josh @ Proform

Guest Josh @ Proform
Super sweet install....as always.......... :rollin

That bike is awsome.

:cool

Thanks,

Mark did most of the designing, and helped with the installation.

Guest Josh @ Proform
Clean AZZ Install, whats the time it takes to design something like that bike? Nice bike

Bikes can be a real pain. Nothing is symmetrical and there loads of nuts that require cutouts. The install took about 1.5 hrs.

Bikes are a nice change but can be difficult, since most of our customers want the almost everything covered.

Clean AZZ Install, whats the time it takes to design something like that bike? Nice bike

Bikes can be a real pain. Nothing is symmetrical and there loads of nuts that require cutouts. The install took about 1.5 hrs.

Bikes are a nice change but can be difficult, since most of our customers want the almost everything covered.

did you design the pattern to cover the 1098 graphic or does it stop at the impact edge like the I/P design for that same model? I will check the site if it's up. I have done one 1098 and was not happy with the coverges.

Guest Josh @ Proform

did you design the pattern to cover the 1098 graphic or does it stop at the impact edge like the I/P design for that same model? I will check the site if it's up. I have done one 1098 and was not happy with the coverges.

It covers everything on the fairings including the lower section, which is painted on this sub-model but not all. Unfortunately, we were no able to design protection for the tale sections do to time restraints.

We should have it ready to upload tomorrow...been out of the shop designing the last few.

Archived