Is this a 3M decorative film

Guest LUXwt

Hi,

Hoping that someone can recognise this film. Client thinks its 3M and while I'm waiting for our supplier to get back to us I thought I'd see if one of you guys might recognise it.

If the pic doesn't show then here's a description, repeated pattern 9 dots like a daub of paint brush forming a square pattern then three vertical lines like narrow brush strokes, again in a sqaure pattern approx 75mm or 3" square.

Also comes in the same configruation but with something like a gauze pattern overlaid to make it more private.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

post-23846-1219821180.jpg

Hi,

Hoping that someone can recognise this film. Client thinks its 3M and while I'm waiting for our supplier to get back to us I thought I'd see if one of you guys might recognise it.

If the pic doesn't show then here's a description, repeated pattern 9 dots like a daub of paint brush forming a square pattern then three vertical lines like narrow brush strokes, again in a sqaure pattern approx 75mm or 3" square.

Also comes in the same configruation but with something like a gauze pattern overlaid to make it more private.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

I think SOLYX can have this item. And lot of other suippliers....

Oooooops, You are from Aussieland...

Contact

vladimirnz@yandex.ru

My dealer in NZ. SOLYX is too far we have some stock of DECO in NZ.

Archived