Anyone Hear of DNF window films

Guest greekscion

Guest darkdan

If you haven't heard of it, steer clear of it.

With so many good brands out there, why bother with these no name imports?

If you're looking for an economy film to offer why not use a 3 year film from a big name? You'll get brand recognition at least! Not to mention, in 3 years chances are they'll be around. Why offer a no-name "lifetime" warranty that won't be there next year?

actually funny thing is that dnf orders film from one of the well known manufacturers and just reboxes it . I have figured out which film it is becuase once I ordered a roll to try it out I found that its the exact same film as solar gard supreme !! so now I pay half the price for film and get the same product :lol2 but up to you if u wanna be a sucker and purchase right from solar gard...

actually funny thing is that dnf orders film from one of the well known manufacturers and just reboxes it . I have figured out which film it is becuase once I ordered a roll to try it out I found that its the exact same film as solar gard supreme !! so now I pay half the price for film and get the same product :spit but up to you if u wanna be a sucker and purchase right from solar gard...

Thats the most retarded thing I've heard. If you look at how much DNF sells their film for, you'll notice that a 20" x 100' of their 'supposed' premium film goes for 7 little caesar's one-topping pizzas. Solargard's supreme in the same 20" x 100' roll will cost triple that amount. How can DNF rebox at those prices? They would be losing money...

Guest scottydosnntkno
I contacted DNF and asked them directly.

Their answer was NO WAY. :zzz

They make their own films.

They DO NOT re-box.

I don't know if they were blowing smoke or not but they were adamant about it.

you expected a serious answer? :lol2 Just like Howard/Mark/Judd can't and won't tell you who makes their films for them

as for DNF "making" their own films :lock

Archived