V.P.

Guest filmslayer

Guest filmslayer

How do yall feel about McCain's choice for vice president,I think it was a good one for couple of reasons...1) It's a woman whitch will help with a large demographic(working wemen) 2) She is not a Wasington insider......

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm suprised the GOP picked her. I think it shows they are worried about Obama. Cant just pick a pair of old white dudes to try and pull it off anymore.

Its awesome, things are changing and the old way of thinking wont work anymore.

Guest Sunlimited

I'm surprised myself, I thought Jody Rell would be the pick if it were to be a woman. Strong pick though, we'll see what happens. Still torn on who to vote for, Obama had a hell of a speech last night, anxiously awaiting McCains speech now..

I'm surprised myself, I thought Jody Rell would be the pick if it were to be a woman. Strong pick though, we'll see what happens. Still torn on who to vote for, Obama had a hell of a speech last night, anxiously awaiting McCains speech now..

DUn, JODI RELL???? You must be pining for CT.............. :rollin Rell is so far out of touch, she'd be like electing your 90 year old gramma.............Definately too old for the McCain ticket............................

DUn, JODI RELL???? You must be pining for CT.............. :rollin Rell is so far out of touch, she'd be like electing your 90 year old gramma.............Definately too old for the McCain ticket............................

McCain is too old for the McCain ticket :thumb

Archived