How to use the marker

Guest citysign

Guest citysign

HI!

I'm a nweebie in vehicle tinting and a friend told me about a marker you could use if you got white spot on the window.

A) Is this true?

B) How should I use it?

Thanks!

Guest citysign

Kind of, seeing that I actually asked the question! I'm having a hard time believing that you had all the answeres when you started out. So if you have some constructiv critisism I will gladly listen to it otherwise try keeping it to yourself.

Guest Texstar
Kind of, seeing that I actually asked the question! I'm having a hard time believing that you had all the answeres when you started out. So if you have some constructiv critisism I will gladly listen to it otherwise try keeping it to yourself.

There called opaque paint pens, they are used to hide daylight.

City is you will use the search feature found at the top of the forum you will find alot of your questions answered and lots of good reading

Good luck :notwrthy

Guest citysign

There called opaque paint pens, they are used to hide daylight.

City is you will use the search feature found at the top of the forum you will find alot of your questions answered and lots of good reading

Good luck :notwrthy

Thanks Pit Stop!

I'll take a look right away!

there is not any proper way to FIX tint for scratches or nicks except to replace the tint.

a great number of us here and in the industry did NOT have information handed to us. We learned all the secrets the hard way of just doing it......

use the search feature and if you can't find your answer from there then ask questions such as these.

Guest walestint

ok here you go then

constructiv criticism

dont use the pen to hide contamination, black electrical tape on the outside will do or just tint it properly

Archived