GUSTAV......

Guest jakestint

Guest CajunTinter
I know this has nothing to do with tinting....But....

I kinda doubt any tint shops will have folks waiting in line here in New Orleans .

Traffic is out of control here ...everyone heading out!!!

BAD memories of Katrina.

Ill keep you posted...... :beer

good luck dude.... I think we're all gonna need it !!! :beer:twocents

im goin to be in little rock, running from this storm...any tint shops that yall know of that I can go visit??? hit me on the cell...5043296648

Ya'll be safe dude... I'll hit you on the cell phone later on to check up you guys !!!

Good luck to you guys and stay safe. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Talked to Cajun last night and sounds like you guys and gals are preparing for the worst.

Hang tough :barf

Thanks dude... :lol2 :lol2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jakestint

Snappy,

Ill hit you on your cell phone.....Get the heck out of there!!!

I ran my equipment ( T-300 Bobcat) , after Katrina hit....( N A S T Y )

The money was great but I dont look forward to the sights I saw.

I tinted at mobile one for a while, I did some on the side for about 2 yrs.

Now Im thinking of doing it full time, I completely suck right now, I just

need to focusand get back in the swing of it.

Ill get with you soon.......take care bro!

Guest thatsnappyguy
Snappy,

Ill hit you on your cell phone.....Get the heck out of there!!!

I ran my equipment ( T-300 Bobcat) , after Katrina hit....( N A S T Y )

The money was great but I dont look forward to the sights I saw.

I tinted at mobile one for a while, I did some on the side for about 2 yrs.

Now Im thinking of doing it full time, I completely suck right now, I just

need to focusand get back in the swing of it.

Ill get with you soon.......take care bro!

DUDE, I worked at mobile one also. clearview and vets store from july 03 to august 04. I would have met u if u worked there around that time. it was when buckley was still tinting at the westbank. I didnt know they had any mobile tinters around here....oh well hit me up...u know where I work and u know the cell number. give me a call.

John, call me and let me know whats goin on with yall.

Guest shadowline

Watching the news tonight in the UK, we have pictures from Cuba and the fact that its moving your way, hope its OK for you guys when and if it strikes, good luck guys stay safe

Shoooooooooooot! You guys are heading out? What the heck for? Put on some of that hurricane proof 3M stuff that blankets my area. I've got about 3-4 shops that all run around and sell people hurricane proof tint in mobile homes and stuff. The last storm (Fay) that just went thru...dude had full color ad on front page of the paper next to the scary headlines of Fay. Bling Bling...cash cowing. The not so amusing part is these people are actually dumb enough to think they are safe and it's for real.

Anyways enough of my sarcastic rant, and you guys be safe as this thing doesn't look very good for that area, especially if it stalls right there on the coastline like they are talking about it doing.

Guest jakestint

Hey Snap....I was there (Mobile one) with Peter Kaufman for about 6-8 months....2000-2001

Very good tinter and I think he has solar solutions in the city now.

Brett was also a good tinter from what I remember......

Im Staying in Hammond ....Hopefully I make it through this without loosing my a##

Ill stay in touch

Peace!!!!

Guest thatsnappyguy

ok guys, we are here at the hotel in little rock AR just hanging out. we gonna be heading back into town thursday from what it looks like at this point. all was good in my town today until I heard that 2 tornadoes went through the westwego, where I live, and did almost more damage than the gastav did. luckily, I have no damage done on my house or property. I wish I could say the same for the rest of the area. I packed up saturday night thinking that I was going to come home to nothing. its very hard to leave everyhting behind...like how do u just leave your life behind...very hard. but thank GOD that nothing happend to my place. I dont have it in me to fix that house up again.

but anyway...

I went down the street from where we are staying at stopped in on this car audio shop to be nosey. "Auto Audio" in little rock. that place is set up very nice. couldnt have something nice like that where I live. too many nice things too close to the front door. it just wouldnt work where I live. its really nice to to walk into a place that is set up so professional. it pisses me off that we cant have nothing nice like that where I live b/c of the trash that resides around it. I want to move so bad, its makes me sick to have to go home. I want to go home, but im tires of living there.

Guest davidbourg

Hello all I live down south of the big easy and just found out I lost my shop and all my stuff I'm in Tn. by nashiville.me and the family are safe but lose everything back home!!

Archived