2009 Mazda 6

Slick

Just got done tinting one. For those that had problems with back glass on the last model, you shouldnt have any problems with this new model. Nice easy back glass. Kinda like the new Camry's back glass. Only pain is that they have added matrix to the top of the glass now, but a bit of sanding and glue and turned out great. Another thing that they changed, is the quarter glass on the back door...used to have the printing stamp etched on the inside...no longer, now its on the outside. Other than that...not much to know...easy car. :beer :beer

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

I bought one of these a few nights ago, and tinted it the next morning. It's actually a pretty easy car, very basic. Easy door panels to pull, only 2 screws. Easier back window to shrink than the previous model.

I bought one of these a few nights ago, and tinted it the next morning. It's actually a pretty easy car, very basic. Easy door panels to pull, only 2 screws. Easier back window to shrink than the previous model.

The panels are a breeze on this one! I like this model alot better! :yoda

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I have one as a company car and tinted all doors and back glass in no time. One of the easier cars to tint. Panels all but fall off as well

Guest Precision Tint

Is removing the panels necessary? I have a customer scheduled next week and I haven't ran across the Mazda 6 yet. I have window gasket separators?? Not sure how that's spelled but all the advice above is help enough, just curious if I could use the gasket tool instead of removing panels. I like to save as much time as possible. Thanks!

They do pull back but you have to be careful not to screw up the attached bottom rub rail . I've done many of them so collectively in time It is worth it for me to do so plus I have a "feel "for the panel. If you've never done one before, you may want to play it safe and just pull the panel

Archived