70% VLT, high heat rejection films?

Guest Diamond

I sure am glad that you are not in my shop with all your technical concerns.I seriuosly think that if you had your car tinted you would probably not get the amount of protection to make 100% happy.

pretty much my thoughts exactly :gasp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond
I sure am glad that you are not in my shop with all your technical concerns.I seriuosly think that if you had your car tinted you would probably not get the amount of protection to make 100% happy.

pretty much my thoughts exactly :lol2

I'm just a big comparison shopper, and I like data. It usually takes me a long time to make a decision, but when I do, I'm usually happy with it.... Hopefully I wouldn't be one of your nightmare customers, because if I went to you, I'd have already made up my mind.... :lol2

Guest Diamond
Could be ATO or ITO... both are conductive. Performance is similar to like constructed films.

Do ATO and ITO stand for antimony-doped tin oxide and indium-doped tin oxide? I couldn't find much more info on them on the web, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right places.... Do you know whether they're more likely to behave like the Huper Optik Ceramic (some people/cars have problems with signal) or the V-kool (most people/cars have problems)? Thanks, I really appreciate all of the info you've given!

As far as window films go... there are only a few "stable" ceramics and there are many more "unstable" ceramics. Huper is "stable." :lol2

How do you know which films are stable?

Guest vclimber
Could be ATO or ITO... both are conductive. Performance is similar to like constructed films.

Do ATO and ITO stand for antimony-doped tin oxide and indium-doped tin oxide? I couldn't find much more info on them on the web, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right places.... Do you know whether they're more likely to behave like the Huper Optik Ceramic (some people/cars have problems with signal) or the V-kool (most people/cars have problems)? Thanks, I really appreciate all of the info you've given!

As far as window films go... there are only a few "stable" ceramics and there are many more "unstable" ceramics. Huper is "stable." :lol2

How do you know which films are stable?

Research

Guest maddtinter

pretty much my thoughts exactly :lol2

I'm just a big comparison shopper, and I like data. It usually takes me a long time to make a decision, but when I do, I'm usually happy with it.... Hopefully I wouldn't be one of your nightmare customers, because if I went to you, I'd have already made up my mind.... :lol2

You may not still have your car if you wait too long :lol2

Guest D_Nyholm

Wow, came into this thread to get some ideas like the original poster and all we get is a missing match, not much help going on here!

To the OP: did you ever make a decision? Seems the Vcool is regarded well. Did you also put cost into the equation? I'm about to tint my leased G37 and would be looking for the same as you are with the best price (of course) that only has to laser 3 years...

the happiest clients are people who want heat protection without the ghetto looks of black papass....remember it's a Mazda. UP75 is the way to go.Hopefully they will expand the Ultra line.Bekaert is sleeping on light films unfortunatly.

the happiest clients are people who want heat protection without the ghetto looks of black papass....remember it's a Mazda. UP75 is the way to go.Hopefully they will expand the Ultra line.Bekaert is sleeping on light films unfortunatly.

good to see they woke up.

Archived