Tight wrinkles

Guest tmaster

Guest tmaster

It's nice to know that other people have the same problem I have had. I think the problem comes from too much heat and the film is too thin. I have been in a real hurry to get the cars completed. It does'nt happen all the time and sometimes it happens on the defroster and sometimes not. :rollin

Thanks for all your help :rollin

p.s. Hows the grammer? :biteme

Tmaster.

Guest Litespeeds

Much better Tmaster. Sorry if I came across the wrong way but we are here to help one another and sometimes criticism should be taken positively.

You are correct about the heat and film. Could be that you need to back your heatgun alittle when you shrink the thinner Jet film. The ATR film is a little more tolerant to higher heat when shrinking.

You are correct about the heat and film.  Could be that you need to back your heatgun alittle when you shrink the thinner Jet film.  The ATR film is a little more tolerant to higher heat when shrinking.

Bingo!

. I have been in a real hurry to get the cars completed. 

This can also contribute to the problem,No matter how long you have been tinting,and how good you are tinting takes time,if you are the boss try to allow yourself enough time for each car,if you work for someone else I realize you may not have as much choice(welcome to the board) :broken

Archived