JOE ORANDA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we used to say "hot water burn baby" and it pissed our boss off he hated it, I wrote it on a white shirt he was wearing once so james would have to look at it :coffee

yes, he has over took me :coffee I cant do that s**t he is doing, he was a good kid. he had just moved here crom cali, he lied his way into the shop saying he could tint, when I came down to it he couldnt, I taught him from the start, he did the doors and I did the backglasses at altamere I quit in 96 and never saw him again, there hsi is he still looks wxzactly the same :lol6

joe learned fast and evidently became a badass tinter :coffee he disnt do much if any backglass tinting I cant take credit for that, I did all the backglasses on cars and stuff.

Guest Sprinter

the 3m distributor took the new film to where joe was working ( probally by luck just the first shop he could find) and asked him to try the film and see what he could do with it, after a week or so he showed him and the dist hired him on the spot to work for him at the distributorship, training people to use the new film. joe said some guys are scary they could take my job away cause there so good.

Archived