Vinyl or Tint graghics

I look for store fronts that either have no tint or have bad graphic jobs and try to up sell them! Selling a store front done with tint graghics makes for a more inviting store to do business at! After I did this job the owner was asked "when did you open?" his reply "10 years ago"!!

This storefront was all cut with a plotter except the pelican and the lighthouse which were cut with the aid of a stencil! Doing tint graphics is another tool to use to make $ when I get's slow!

Picture073-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

you can do an outside install were you put the silver down first then the outline graphic on top of the silver! Color in section by section, and when your done cover your graphic with Madico's exterior clear to protect it! It has a 5 yr. warranty! :lock

As far as where I get colored film, Solar graphics has a bunch of colors (over 50) I believe but I don't buy from Richard Purdam cause I'm not one of his dealers! His graphics are far beyond anybodyelses, including mine! I love to do tint graphics but I just sell them when the opportunity arises or when it slows down! I buy colored film from llumar,solorgard, sungard, or whoever!!

Archived